Everything you’d expect in a serious network management gateway. The Network and System component lives at the core of the NextGate platform and allows the creation of complex network configurations.
- Creation and edition of multiple WAN interfaces with several operating options.
- Creation and management of multiple local networks, each associated with custom QoS profile, Firewall and Proxy.
- Creation of redundant WAN connections (3G/4G), to ensure Internet connectivity on main line failures, or simply to increase throughput capacity.
- Automatic association of Switch or WiFi AP VLANs, registered in the system, facilitating configuration and network management.
- Creation of local networks using DHCP or configured as an hotspot with captive portal.
- Configuration of Dynamic DNS.
- Configuration of VPNs (PPTP, IPSec and OpenVPN).
- Registration of hosts by MAC with fixed IP assignment.
- Definition of multiple blocking rules for particular sites or domains.
- Secure registration of websites accessed by hotspot customers and associated legal report generation.
- Configuration of port forwarding and DMZ.
- Configuration of multiple firewall profiles that may be associated with existing networks.
- Creation of rules for filtering traffic by protocol, destination IP, source IP, destination port and source port.
Bandwidth Management (QoS)
- Definition of various QoS profiles that may be applied to defined local networks.
- Control of traffic shaping by network, user and traffic types.
- Load balancing across defined WANs.